EACOM’s Timmins sawmill is located in Timmins, Ontario, a city situated 715 km northwest of Toronto. Our Timmins sawmill manufactures random length lumber.
Timmins is the fourth largest city in Northeastern Ontario and serves as a distribution centre for the region at large. Although the city’s economy is historically based on the extraction of natural resources, Timmins has a growing tourism industry. The area boasts expansive snowmobiling trails, ski hills, and cultural staples such as parks and museums.
In May 2019, the Timmins sawmill celebrated its 100th anniversary. Founded in 1919, the Timmins sawmill has grown and evolved, going from axes and horse-drawn carriages to iPads and continuous drying kiln. Trees harvested nowadays are younger than the mill and are transformed locally.
For directions, enter this address in GPS: 479 Vimy
Timmins ON Canada
- Random Length Mill: 160 MMfbm
- Chips: 88 Modmt
- Sawdust & Shavings: 36 Modmt
- FSC Chain-of-Custody: NC-COC-001654
- Grades: Premium, #1&2, Stud, #3, Economy
- Dimensions: 2×3, 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10
- Lengths: 8′ to 16′ (R/L) and 6’ to 8’ (Stud)
- Truck: B-train and Tandem
- Rail: Canadian Pacific Railroad (CPRS) via reload