EACOM’s Sullivan second transformation mill is located in Val-d’Or, Quebec, 525 km northwest of Montreal, in the Abitibi region. The mill specialises in the manufacturing of added-value wood products, including bed frames.
Val-d’Or is a city in western Quebec that is known for its recreational trails and park space, due in part to its proximity to the large Vérendrye wildlife reserve. Val-d’Or, translated into English as “Valley of Gold,” has long served as an important hub for mining and natural resource industry in Quebec.
126 Georges Dumont
Val-d’Or QC Canada
- 65 MMfbm
- FSC Chain-of-Custody: NC-COC-001654
- Products: Bedframe, Furring strips, short Studs
- Grades: Premium, Stud, #1-2, #3, Economy
- Dimensions: 1×1½, 1×2, 1×3, 1×4, 2×2, 2×3, 2×4
- Lengths: 3′ to 8’
- Truck: B-train, Tandem and Closed VAN
- Rail: Canadian National (CN) via reload yards