EACOM’s Ear Falls sawmill is located in the township of Ear Falls in Northwestern Ontario, 410 km east of Winnipeg, and 1870 km northwest of Toronto.
Ear Falls is located on banks of the English River in the Northwestern Ontario countryside. It is a family-friendly community that boasts waterfront views, a thriving tourism industry, and a burgeoning business scene.
361 Sawmill Road
Ear Falls ON Canada
- Stud Mill: 165 MMfbm
- Chips: 110 Modmt
- Sawdust & Shavings: 40 Modmt
- Grades: Premium, Stud, #3 & Btr, Economy
- Dimensions: 2×3, 2×4, 2×6
- Lengths: 6′ to 9′
- Boards: 6′ to 8′; 1×3, 1×4
- Short lengths: 6′ & 7′; 2×3, 2×4, 2×6
- Rail: Canadan Pacific Railroad via reload