Want to explore new horizons? Interested in making a difference? We’ve got the job for you: we’re looking for a skilled leader to join team EACOM as woodland operations supervisor.
You will coordinate our contractor-based harvest operations and contribute to the woodland forest operations planning.
Your day at EACOM
- Coordinate forest operations and supervise the building of new roads, harvesting, and log hauling.
- Monitor and audit the safety and environmental awareness of contractors.
- Work on constantly improving product quality.
- Field the locations of harvest boundaries, access roads and harvest block roads.
- Perform scheduled Environmental Management System (EMS) audits and address areas that need improvement.
- Help develop and implement the annual work plans for our forest operations.
- Manage the aggregate pit permits and governmental compliance reporting.
You’re good at
- Promoting the importance of a safe and environmentally conscious work environment
- Developing meaningful business relationships with clients and contractors
- Producing high-quality deliverable products without sacrificing safety
- Being a motivated leader with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Working outdoors in a variety of weather and terrain conditions
Extra points for
- Degree, diploma, or certificate in forestry and/or business training OR equivalent operations experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in operations
- Experience using Microsoft Office and GPS technology
- Holding a valid driver’s license
The perks of joining Team EACOM
- Your limit’s the limit. We develop and promote from within.
- Partnering with engaged woodlands contractors in our forest operations.
- Relocation support to get you and your family rooted in our communities.
- A strong company culture that puts people first.