Nairn Centre

The original Nairn Centre sawmill was established in 1949 by Pineland Timber Company.

In 1962, Pineland sold the company to the Kalamazoo Vegetable Parchment Company. It was then acquired by Brown Forest Industries in 1973, E.B. Eddy in 1973, Domtar Inc. in 1998 and finally by EACOM Timber Corporation in 2010.

Nairn Centre Sawmill
100 Route Old Nairn
Nairn Centre ON Canada
P0M 2L0


Tel: 705-869-4020
Fax: 705-869-2966
CAPACITY

Random Length Mill: 145 MMfbm
Chips: 90 Modmt
Sawdust & Shavings: 35 Modmt

CERTIFICATION

FSC Chain-of-Custody: RA-COC-001654

DRESSED PRODUCT INFORMATION

Grades: Premium, MSR, #1-2, #3, Economy
Dimensions: 2×3, 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10
Lengths: 8′ to 16′

ROUGH PRODUCT INFORMATION

Boards: 6′ to 16′; 1×4

SHIPPING

Truck: B-train and Tandem
Rail: Canadian Pacific Railroad (CPRS) served. Huron Central.