Looking for growth? Interested in making a difference? We’ve got the job for you: we’re looking for a skilled leader to join team EACOM as production supervisor.
You will supervise the production team, ensure that the sawmill meets objectives and lead improvements in safety, productivity, and quality standards.
Your day at EACOM
- Supervise the work of operational technicians and general labourers.
- Monitor machinery and equipment performance.
- Work to improve production volume, yield, quality, and uptime.
- Prepare and present production reports and analysis.
- Assist in maintenance prioritization and planning.
- Make recommendations to optimize equipment and processes.
- Identify and recommend long-term changes to production targets, products and flow.
- Promote workplace safety initiatives and lead by example.
You’re good at
- Coaching and mobilizing a team in a unionized environment
- Managing and improving upon employee performance standards
- Being result-oriented, solving problems, and making decisions
- Using your sound judgement and industry knowledge
Extra points for
- Post Secondary diploma or College degree in wood products OR forestry
- 5 or more years of experience as a sawmill supervisor
- Familiarity with integrated sawmill production systems and PLC programming
- Bilingualism is a plus
The perks of joining Team EACOM
- Your limit’s the limit. We develop and promote from within.
- Modern facilities and equipment thanks to continuous improvement and investments.
- Relocation support to get you and your family rooted in our communities.
A strong company culture that puts people first.