Is your toolbox never out of sight? Looking to join a company that’s out of the ordinary? We’ve got the job for you: we’re looking for talented millwrights to join team EACOM.
You will maintain and repair equipment to keep the mill running efficiently.
Your day at EACOM
- Repair equipment such as conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic components, and automated systems.
- Investigate any malfunctioning machinery and perform the necessary repairs.
- Optimize equipment and help continuously improve its efficiency.
- Do welding work when needed.
- Respond to any mechanical emergencies quickly and safely.
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
You’re good at
- Getting good results without compromising safety
- Elevating the quality of work performed in the mill
- Working in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrating your collaborative spirit and initiative
Extra points for
- 2-5 years and at least 10,000 hours of experience maintaining industrial equipment, ideally in a timber complex
- College degree or diploma in industrial engineering
- Familiarity with Occupational Health and Safety legislation
- Being available to work days, evenings, or nights
The perks of joining Team EACOM
- Your limit’s the limit. We develop and promote from within.
- Modern facilities and equipment thanks to continuous improvement and investments.
- Relocation support to get you and your family rooted in our communities.
- A strong company culture that puts people first.