Troubleshooting with your eyes closed? Interested in making a difference? We’ve got the job for you: we’re looking for a skilled leader to join team EACOM as maintenance supervisor.
You will ensure the mill is running efficiently by promoting health and safety while leading millwrights, electricians and saw filers in planning and carrying out maintenance and scheduling.
Your day at EACOM
- Supervise the work of maintenance workers, subcontractors and contract staff.
- Organize, improve and schedule routine and preventive maintenance.
- Manage continuous improvement initiatives.
- Foster a positive work environment.
- Maintain, develop and upgrade maintenance systems to maximize fast and reliable response to equipment problems.
- Analyze and identify the root cause of problems and initiate corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide training and ongoing development to the Maintenance team.
- Ensure good cost control.
You’re good at
- Coaching and mobilizing a team
- Managing pressure and rising to the challenge
- Analyzing and organizing, at every level
- Being result-oriented, solving problems and making decisions
Extra points for
- University or College degree in mechanical OR electrical engineering
- Millwright ticket/red seal certification OR an Electrician ticket/Red Seal certification
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingualism is a plus
The perks of joining Team EACOM
- Your limit’s the limit. We develop and promote from within.
- Modern facilities and equipment thanks to continuous improvement and investments.
- Relocation support to get you and your family rooted in our communities.
- A strong company culture that puts people first.